During these ever changing times we have made the difficult decision to close Shades of Jade temporarily for a minimum of 2 weeks. We will not be accepting reservations for arrival dates of March 23-April 10. We will reassess in mid April, weekly, and see how the situation unfolds.
We are still accepting reservations in the future if you are looking at planning summer holidays and hoping this will have all passed by then.
For those of you who had reservations at this time we appreciate your patience and acceptance of our adjusted cancellation policy. Full credits will be provided for deposits made and can be applied towards future stays.
Sylvie, Will, Ayla and Nina