April 15 - May 15
Two of the Coast's luxury leisure providers have merged to celebrate the onset of spring with a West-Coast Zen package that will help you relax, renew and reset.
Enjoy two nights' accommodation, breakfast and massages onsite at Shades of Jade.
Sunshine Coast Art Tours will be your personal attendant and provide tailored tour activities, lunch and snacks.
Dinner at El Segundo also included, the most recent addition to the coast culinary scene.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Shades of Jade Inn and Spa (breakfast baskets Included)
- 2 x 75 minute Jade Stone Massages at Jade Spa
- See the Coast aboard a customized 15-passenger shuttle
- Pamper your palate with dinner at El Segundo Restaurant
- Lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are provided during day activities
- Three activity options tailored to your wishes (pick from the list below)
- Enjoy crafted brews and sky-high views with an ‘Ale and Air Tour’
- Visit (Japanese artist) Motoko, at her personal art studio
- Experience Shinrin – Yoku, Japanese (Rain) Forest Bathing
- Visit Sechelt’s beautiful Botanical Gardens
- Beach walks on Davis Bay
- Historical Gibson’s Landing
Starting at $1500, plus tax (based on double occupancy) Inquire about weekday discounts
*We are eco-green responsible tour providers
*no kids/no pets/no smoking